Colgard is having a sale on Taylor Made R7 drivers. They are all marked down to $199.99.
Colgard is having a sale on Taylor Made R7 drivers. They are all marked down to $199.99.
crack is whack
$200 for a golf club! Glad I haven't developed that habit. Fishing is bad enough!
Do you know which model/models R7? 425?
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
I think it is the R7 425. I may be able to run up there tomorrow and check just to make sure but I do believe it's the R7 425.
crack is whack
Man, Bobby, Rod & the boys have done a ton of work this week. The change Saturday to Monday was quite striking. Took me 10 minutes to find the lipless cranks.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Yeah they had me in there moppin and moving stuff around Monday also. It made it look alot bigger in there.
crack is whack
Man, I married a lipless crank!
It ain't how you drive that matters in golf, it's how you arrive that's important.
Bookmarks